Saturday, September 24, 2011

With in the Structure of Time and Light

There is structure here. Many do not use it to their advantage. It is a gift, a true challenge and anyone not seeing it that way should. It is designed by the Creative Source to give an opportunity of embodiment, solidarity and definition. Angels admire it and willingly infuse beautiful things with heavenly energy. Animation is that infusion. Bringing to life that which is nearly dead and empty.

Music emanates from structure. Your voice and the words you choose are structure. Imagine a word, any word, infuse it with LOVE, BEAUTY, HOPE, whatever you like. Then say it or sing it, it dances in the air with animated energy. It can motivate, placate, stimulate, whatever you choose. Where ever it lands and is absorbed by structure it will manifest it's properties and the intentions with which it was sent.

I say I am perfect when asked how I am. I believe that to be true. I see the word as having massive potential and when I hear it back I love how it feels on me, in me and with me. I celebrate God's Gift of perfection just by saying that word and believing it to be my truth. I honor my structure and the gift of it by using that word in relation to it on every level. I compare it to no other person, just for me about me.

Some people think I am out there, others fear me, some adore me and some even want to marry me, funny how others view my structure and my perfect isn't always everyone else's. Who cares!!! It is my responsibility alone to view my structure in love and light and for me, laughter and that is how I see perfect at this time.

Choose a word to throw at your structures. Be very clear and very benevolent with it. Put it into your world, your home, your work, your relationships, your body and whatever you want to put it into. Then see what animation and absorbtion do with that word! It is your choice and it is powerful. Good luck, Susan

No comments: