Monday, September 19, 2011

You are all that you seek

I look around daily for the lost pieces of me. Health was a big chunk lost long ago, then I began the most dramatic and painful search of my life. I got sick! So sick that I was consumed by it daily, moment to moment. IC my Dis-Ease, never left me alone not even for a moment in the two years it clung to me. I did not stop looking for relief until I found it in Naturopathy through the use of an EAV machine and only natural remedies. Then I was cured, by my journey and the jackpot of knowledge that applied to me. My health returned in spades. That piece of knowing came back quick and I added to it with reading and writing and sharing my story with others. People thought I had slipped a gear and told me so to my face, more talked about it behind my back, even those I thought loved me. It really hurt me and it took another journey dramatic and painful to find that part of self lost in that drama.

With in the structure of your life lies the keys you seek to finding yourself. If your are broke then it is easier to fix. If you are not broke yet, you will stay luke warm in a place that may never lead you back to the perfection of self. We must move here to remember that we are who we really are, children of the Universe, heavenly beings having earthly lives separate from God. It is quite an adventure, enjoy the knowledge and the thrill of it. Believe me it is worth the effort. We are now on the verge of creating heaven on earth, I for one am glad I stayed. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: