Saturday, September 10, 2011

Truckers you are the KINGS and QUEENS of the Roads

I work with Truckers everyday. My practice is filled with people who suffer from malnutrition in every sense from eating on the road whatever is available. Please STOP that now. You have so much to gain by learning how your body works and by how you and only you can take better care of it.

I got a warning about terrorism and I thought for heaven's sake with all these great people out on our roads, people with family and friends who care about this country how could anyone get away with mayhem.

My friend told me to only stop at truck stops along the way when I was on a trip for there I would be safe because so many quality people would have their eye on me.

You, truckers are the backbone and fluid moving factor of this nation, I really need you to be sharp and healthy and fit, your job is so important and watching out for others on your trips is a big part of that job whether you do it consciously or not.

I offer you this - FRUIT and POWER Bars go a long way in giving you energy, taking a long walk twice a day in the sunshine also adds energy, B vitamins from a bottle are also helpful and so is an herb called MACA. Water is your best drnk and adding electrolytes to it sweeten the flavor and give much added energy to the body.

I am serious, we need you, know that!! Be the best, I can help, we have this stuff at our clinic and I will mail it to you - where ever you are!! Thanks for watching over us - Dr. Su 1-800-801-0922

No comments: