Friday, September 30, 2011

Mineral connections

You are made of minerals, so am I. To maintain proper mineral balance you must put them back into your bodies just as you would do to the soil in your garden. You are a garden so to speak. Variety in every part of you, needing different minerals to be in fine working order. If you are not energetic enough or immune enough or fit and lean enough, check your minerals, they may be lacking or out of balance. It is the very reason I have no mercury fillings in my mouth, the imbalance they created in my thyroid and other parts of my body was awful and threw me way off balance. I couldn't absorb the right minerals with the toxic ones blocking the receptors. My temperature was too low, anything below 98.6 degrees allows other issues like Lymes disease to take a hold and never go away.

Your balance is your responsibility. My job is to enlighten you about things that you may not be aware of. Putting poison in your mouth is lethal, mercury is poison, so is fluoride. I do not care what big business says - it is harmful in any amount and I do not want to deal with it in my beautiful body ever again. I do not care if someone doesn't care either, that is their risk, but if you do care, get the facts and do the clean up!! Risking my life at this stage of the game seems silly to me, risking the life of a child seems heinous.

DAMS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the education of people about Amalgam toxicity and other oral health issues, they share very scientific research for those of you who like that sort of thing and for the rest of us, they really know their facts.

You are what you eat and every time you chew on a mercury filling you swallow ethyl and methyl mercury vaporizing from your fillings. It never ever stops!! Mental health issues plague dentists with the overload of mercury in their environment, as a matter of record they commit suicide more than any other professional, look it up. Talk about taking risks!!! Make sure the dentist you choose is healthy and mercury free. Be your own health centered human - it is the only way to go now. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: