Friday, September 16, 2011

Dr. Su you are WAY out there!

So my client says her interstitial cystitis is gone now. She was diagnosed pre-teen and is a mommy now. What a true pain in the BLADDER!! So much time spent dealing with such an annoying incurable (per medical view) diagnosis. She actually had the referral note from her MD, on one side was my name and the other side had the urologist who tortured me back in the day of my issue. She chose me, but she said she had looked at my website last year and I was just too WAY out there for her.

I LOVE THAT!! I am way out there, no ifs ands or buts about it. Always have been on the fringe, and then my healing changed my life and my choices forever.

She needed me and hired me to help when she was ready and not a moment before would I be able to connect with her. THAT is how this works, connection, oneness, understanding and exchanging ideas with a goal of love and healing and change in mind.

We all have gifts. I have a very faithful perspective, and it gives me a way of teaching that encourages healing. I use nature as my ally and she is a worthy partner. Those who are ready find me, those still needing the challenges of life for further education of the soul think I am WAY out there. It's all good.

When you are ready to leave the herd of sheeple and do your own thing, taking responsibility and moving ahead in your education, I will be here - which is way out there, come on over!! Dr. Su

No comments: