Friday, October 10, 2014

Why, why, why???? do these things happen????

Divinely created with purposeful existence and potential. YUP, that's us. Knowing this for sure and working toward the understanding of your personal purpose and your global commitment is the job right now. I knew from the 1987 wake up call I received and have worked in service for humanity intentionally since then. I love my life, my work is fun and fulfilling and my peeps, well they make my heart sing! As we progress now into our beautiful future we can move gracefully with the help of certain clearings. This is a mantra, a prayer, and a catapult all in one. Enjoy, and thank you Patricia for speaking it into our reality here and sharing it forPatterns Of Perfection For The New Earth
I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity.
As One Heartbeat, One Breath, One Voice, and One Energy, Vibration, and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love we Invoke our omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent Father-Mother God, the Cosmic I AM—All That Is—and the entire Company of Heaven.
Powers of Light, join with the I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child on Earth as we breathe the patterns of perfection for the New Earth through the Portal of Precipitation, and into the world of form through every person’s Heart Flame.
And we begin...
I AM magnetizing the Infinite Flow of God’s Abundance, Opulence, Financial Freedom, and the God-Supply of ALL good things into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty, and Flawless Forminto my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing perfect Health Habits, perfect Eating and Drinking Habits, perfect Exercise, Work, Relaxation, and Recreation Habits, and perfect Spiritual Devotion, Meditation, and Contemplation Habits into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing Divine Family Life, Loving Relationships, Adoration, Divine Love, Divine Sexuality, True Understanding, Clear and Effective Communication, Open Heart Sharing, Oneness, and the Unification of the Family of Humanity into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing Eternal Peace, Divine Government, Cooperation, Fairness, Balance, Harmony, and Reverence for ALL Life into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. 
I AM magnetizing Self-Empowerment, Success, Fulfillment, Divine Purpose, A Rewarding Career, Self Esteem, Spiritual Development, Enlightenment, Divine Consciousness, and Clear Perception into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing Open Heart and Mind Telepathic Communication with the Company of Heaven and the Angelic and Elemental Kingdoms into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing Creativity through Music, Singing, Sound, Toning, Dance, Movement, Art, and Education into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. 
I AM magnetizing Laughter, Joy, Playfulness, Fun, Self-expression, Elation, Enthusiasm, Bliss, Ecstasy, Wonder, and Awe into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.
I AM magnetizing Heaven on Earth, our Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love, and our Renaissance of Divine Love into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.  
I AM my I AM Presence and I ACCEPT and KNOW that these patterns of perfection for the New Earth are manifesting in my life and the lives of ALL Humanity with every breath I take.
I also ACCEPT and KNOW that my Father-Mother God’s 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Violet Flame is instantly transmuting any thought, feeling, word, action, belief, or memory I may express that would prevent these patterns of Divine Love from manifesting in my life or the lives of ALL Humanity.
In deep Humility, Divine Love, and Gratitude I Decree,
It is done.  And so it is.
Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM That I AM.
Return To Christ Consciousness
 us all to use!

No comments: