Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Security vs Risk

I have chosen both. I love that I am secure in my faith. I love that I have a secure feeling in my knowing of who and why I am that I am. The risky part came in the Earthing of me. Earth is a star of great risk in the use of free will. I choose to use my freewill to impart and employ  Divine Will to lead me and my comings and goings and choices here. I ask daily that Divine Will overlight me and show me the bigger vision. It commonly shows me the risk and the road there. I have gone that road many times. I go all in, it's one of my greatest skills and joys. I know that from the view of love and completion, risking my security for the greater good is what I love to do. I truly have let go of so much so many times. I knew I was risking my reputation, my career, my relationship. I also knew that if I could put it all on the line and let the overlight of Creator's vision of love, life and laughter shine on it, I would win again and again. Can you risk your security for the Divine Design of you?? Something to consider - the world is ready now for those willing to go ALL IN!

No comments: