Monday, October 6, 2014

The VOW to love, honor and cherish

I said that. I would. I wanted to. Yet as my life unfolded somehow I missed the mark. I never stop loving. That is forever, together or not, loving us here and in heaven is easy and makes my heart whole and filled with purpose. Honoring is different. I honor that which causes me to look up, allows me to look deep and loves me for the effort. Humans have issues with honor. They forget that to honor outward you must first honor inside. My health, my relationships, my abilities deserve that honor. To honor one another now will take us into  a new reality where judgement does not live, love does, understanding does, compassion does. So let's forgive that shortcoming and try again. So here we go again.  I honor our Creator for this opportunity, I honor humans for giving it another day to do better and I honor myself for the gift that I am, and for those I bring here.  NOW that is something to cherish!

No comments: