Sunday, October 19, 2014

Health - what is it's real value?

Can you put on price on it? No, because it is worth so much more than you are taught. It is priceless, and also manipulated like all the other commodities on this planet. Yet, THIS IS THE ONE, you control. Whether you know it or not, you can! Learning to manipulate your health is the key to understanding it's power and value. Healthy, I am present. Healthy, I am strong. Healthy, I feel happy. Healthy, I can do whatever I choose to do. Impaired in anyway, now I look around for support. A pair of crutches for a sprained ankle, a drug for a sad heart, a pick me up for a slow morning, or just a box with pictures and sounds to quiet my mind and keep me company. I teach health, I live health, I own my own health and take responsibility for it's upkeep every single day with choices about food, water, air, sleep and movement that support it. I am not perfect, that is not the goal here, I am challenged often. That is the journey, the adventure continues and everyday I learn and apply something new to my health. And yours too, when you show up at the Healing  Arts Wellcare Center in Hudson, WI  !! There is the value for me!!

No comments: