Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Michael David Vangsness, oh my!

My friend died yesterday. He took his breath to another place. He loved alcohol, and it managed his reality for a very long time. Whether drinking or not, it was always on his mind. In his world, it made him big to himself. It set him free to be more, to be who and how he really thought he ought to be. Minutes before he ended breathing here, he said to me, I loved you more than you loved me. I said that was not for him to judge, love has no measurement. It is all there is, was and ever will. It is the creative force of all that is, it is the Essence of the I am that I am. It is the essence of each one of us as well. He could not find that reality, he was always comparing, and NOT measuring his own worth as big enough. So there was no task he would not endeavor to try. He loved to help, encourage, nourish and laugh with others. He loved to be big on the back of a horse, it made him tall and gave him a vision that was bigger than ever and it made him smile. Yet it was not quite big enough and once again he needed alcohol to expand his reality, his belief in himself. To love and honor one another for whatever size we are, is the only solution I can come up with. Loving each and everyone of us as perfect  that is BIG and GOOD enough. Say only loving positive words of encouragement to each other, with no judgment, not now, not ever,  is all good. You do you and I will do me and that is how it is to be in harmony and balance, true love allows, aligns with light and appreciates all the curves and the edges!  He knows that now, and that is GOOD and he is finally BIG enough. I love you Michael David Vangsness, you know that now for sure and forever, and that is BIG!

No comments: