Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fathers and Mothers, where are you?

I talk to parents of broken, sick kids all of the time. I always find a broken parent who really is still just a kid too. I just smile and begin where I must. I had no father, he died when I was 2. My mother remarried and she had a husband. That was the best she and he could do. There is no other one, there is  really only the parent. Some are so lost, broken, childish, sick, and unaccountable that the child has little hope of getting what they need even at a minimum. I see mis-fed, drugged, toxic, lonely, lonely children in my work. Lord they are so angry and afraid.  It is so challenging to my heart. Yet it is my service to humanity here. My mind unravels the mystery very quickly and my voice rings out the truth of what I see. I am here to protect the innocents, nature, animals and yes, children. That is all I want to do, but I need the parents to pitch in, show up, get clean and clear and fall in love with their kids by falling in love with themselves first. This is critical, this world will not straighten out with out parents who are well, happy and healed. If you need some support in your ability, go get it, and stop taking out your shortcomings on your kids!! Treat them as if they were very fragile, and children of the King, THEY ARE!! You are too!!

No comments: