Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Faith?

I have seen and heard stories of faith based lives. They say that they believe. I say what do you believe in? They say GOD of course. God is everything. I smile, that feels right to me. Then I say, what else?? Then they pause, I say who and how are you??? Aren't you God?? Isn't the Creator in you? Aren't you the manifestation in human form, GOD Almighty, right here, right now? I see the desire to believe in something or someone - OUTSIDE yourself.  A safe distance away. When you really get close, there is full exposure, total transparency. The result is accountability, then healing, then integrity and then, faith is reborn in it's fullest capacity. SELF, faith in self is faith in GOD. No Savior outside of your heart, you are that savior. Jesus said so. See me, cool huh? You are and will do greater things than this. I am watching, waiting and loving the unfolding of this truth. Faith, while on Earth belongs here now. Stop waiting, wishing or thinking it is not here yet. It has always been, and will continue with or without you. It is YOU!! And of course me too. I love that, thank you Mother/Father God for me and what I CAN DO here now. Namaste'

No comments: