Monday, October 27, 2014

Aligned perfectly!

Now that you have pulled the goalie and taken those free shots, see your flow and let it align. It is energy I am talking about. You are a beautiful ball of energy, light, expansive, twinkling and colored. I see it when I see you, you are spectacular when you are in your flow and aligned. You are interesting and give me a job when you are less. I see that bridging the gap by sharing my vision, is a great job for me and I have done it for lifetimes. I was a diplomat in my last lifetime, this time I am much more direct. Some people love that, it is what they want and find with us to assist in completion. Others would rather diddle around some more, throwing out excuses, blame, and simply not doing what they could to align. Either way, that is Earth! So celebrate your choices,  every single one of them was YOURS ALONE to make. I have made choices lately that are my best yet!! Welcome home, everyone, we are here to win! Goals are counting up now and the celebration should start with this!!

No comments: