Monday, October 20, 2014

Universal overview of YOU!

I have done natal charts for clients and family and friends for years. I know how valuable the data is. It is a chart of influences. I am influenced and imprinted at birth, and understanding my personal chart's imprint has changed my life for the better many times over. Knowledge, even that which has been forbidden or criticized is still knowledge, and  it  has lots of power. I have met people in POWER on this planet who used this information wisely and have done great things here, with proper timing and full disclosure. I applaud this. I am a questioning character, and when I am told no, I want to know why not!! I researched, meditated and studied this and found out that if we knew these truths and used them for humanity, being controlled by others would end. HMMMMMM....... We can do your chart for you, call us, it only costs $25! We will email to you and you will be amazed! Thehawc.com. or 715-426-7350.

No comments: