Saturday, October 18, 2014

Good Mornings

Are you ready to break-fast? All night we are fasting, resting, dreaming and  allowing ourselves an upgrade. If you stay up late or sleep poorly, you lose out until tomorrow night. It is a gift and to many a giant frustration. In the morning, we get to set ourselves in to motion here. I choose consciousness every morning of my life. I read, write, do angel cards, eat, drink and exercise. I speak to those I am close to and share my ideas for a happy productive day and life. It is the Good Morning that we all deserve every single day. If you are not starting off with that smile, that supportive conversation, that self loving launch to your day. Reboot. Let go of what isn't working. If someone is grumpy leave them alone, move toward someone happier and more supportive. I share my good morning thoughts on the blog here and it makes my heart sing to know that good morning vibrations come from this computer to our world!! PASS IT ON!

No comments: