Friday, October 3, 2014

Life after life after life......

If you really believe that, as many claim they do, then death here has no real power. It is simply the release of the breath, back to the light, the origin of our existence. I often say that death means nothing really,  yet it does mean something. It means, the spirit in human  form has had enough now. It can come moments into a new life here, or go until 100 years has gone by. In the gift of love longevity is real. When love dies, so does the human. I have taught over and over to love yourself first and best is the primary objective. Then surrounding yourself with other people and things to love too is necessary and vital to your life force. I have loved my girls, my friends, my patients and my critters and the earth too, with as much love as I can find within. That is what I live on and with each day. It sustains me. That is a promise from Creator and I believe it to be real.  Life after life here, can occur too. A new day with more love and light can upgrade our humanity. Let go of endings, they are just fresh starts really. And no matter how they come, they are to be honored. Thank you Mother/Father for Life after Life after Life. We deserve this gift and are grateful for it.

No comments: