Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pretending NOT to hear/here

Sometimes little kids do that. I didn't hear/here you, so I am late, or didn't do it. I know the game. I see the avoidance technique, well orchestrated. Alcohol a deafening tool, drugs, cheating, lies made up, bullying and the list of I didn't hear/here so I did it without guidance or my guardian's voice. Even when my ancestors were talking to me too all along and I denied their words. Scott watched his father die of Parkinson's and was warned in the hear/here that he must change, grow up, be an honest man and lose the shame of his life, or Parkinson's would come to him next. It is silence as the mouth dies away first. That is the miasm of how genetics works, it trains as it makes it's way down the DNA ladder. Only when someone stops the buck to hear/here, and takes responsibility for it and cleans it up with intention and knowledge that future generations are spared. Alcoholism, drug addiction to all pharmaceuticals, sugar addiction, bullies and thieves alike are products of the DNA lessons. My lesson was how to release fear, my Mother feared much and made my life difficult because of her fears. I have changed the pattern by working hard on my beliefs and way of living here. Now I am grateful for her lesson to me, as I see my girls fearless in loving and living on this planet, every day.! We are given freewill fueled by the energy of love, hope and faith, to work it out to work it up. Be still, and know GOD sees that you can hear/here, and listen, it will save us all a lot of pain.

No comments: