Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Go outside and play now

That was the best news ever, when I was a kid. GO!! I would hear, and go I would. As I determine the rest of my life, I know that directive is still in my heart and I follow it daily like a little girl being sent. I know that when I do, I am balanced and awake and constantly entertained by nature and the beauty of her children, plants and animals. I look forward to it every single morning, and get up early to hurry on out! As a Naturopath I teach the go outside and play wellness piece. I know when we get fresh air and sunlight our mood lifts and our vision looking into the distance rather than up close sharpens. It is a key to success and long life here. AND it available to everyone. Find some grass or some water or something close to that and get yourself there. If lunchtime is all you get, go outside!! If you need a horse experience come on over here, we are riding daily and will show you the fun we have. Enjoy the first day of summer, it is a beautiful time to GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY! I GOTTA GO NOW!!!!

No comments: