Monday, June 13, 2016

I will

The will is a powerful tool. It is used to align to the wishes of the one willing. I have been willing for a long time. I try to offer services that support others in the way I was supported in my own healing. It is not more than that. I will always do that. I also will stop doing other things that I did before. I will to will the will of the Source. I have made that prayer every single day of my life here and that will continue too. I will, however withdraw from other choices I had made up to now and changes are on their way. Big new way to will!! Write your will, make it living and full of positive energy. I did and that will keep me happy for a long time! A will is a powerful too, but you must USE the tool for it to have power, that's why it is called will power.Find your will power now! I did.

No comments: