Monday, June 6, 2016

Watch the LION!

As I watched the lion, I was reminded of all the teeth I have seen in such disarray and the impact it had on the holder of those very teeth. I know teeth, I do the math, the science and the energy. I have saved my own health by learning how to use and care for my teeth properly. I have watched others also recover much lost ground as soon as their teeth were organized properly and allowed to heal. I have put on thehawc, a group I provide knowledge for on facebook the wiring schematic and other helpful data for those looking to upgrade their oral health. What comes into you through this organ becomes your matter of fact, your biology, your immunity and your physical beingness. What comes out of that organ, becomes your reality. Breath formed into words is life here. It is YOU creating YOU!!!!!! Get your mouth in order, do it now. It will serve you well.

No comments: