Friday, June 10, 2016

Ascending

As we move to the light in the process of ascension now, the voices that holler, whine, blame and complain become quieter and quieter as they take their leave from my world. I have spent 16 years listening to the voices of sick, sad and lost. I have worked with prisoners of addiction, disease, and even jail. I was raised away from most of that and it was a life lesson that I embraced as an adult in an effort to understand what happened here. I have seen what the loss of parents, of partners, of health, of friends, looks like, but those who lost them selves were the loudest, the most troubled and dramatic of all. Cornered by their own self destruction, they make a lot of fuss, suffering in ways they believe they deserve. Out of here now and off to another world, is where they will go now to a place I do not know and am glad that I don't. Source is bringing a light to Earth so bright that only those willing to stand tall in it, in truth and with integrity, and get to work, will be able to endure. I wish those in every state of being human GODSPEED. I know in the end it will all be OK, I am betting on that! Good bye for now and don't call me please. I picked up once, that was enough. Lesson learned. Time to get to work.

No comments: