Saturday, June 11, 2016

My life's time

There is a song by John Denver, Poems, Prayers and Promises. It is about life's time. I know we get caught up in the minutia of this life, when it is so much bigger than this. Multiple streams of reality, past and present swim through our heads. Hopes for a future where love and light and health and happiness are in the lead. I have spent years in the hope game, teaching that all is well and improving and with some updated info and effort, we can upgrade. I know I do this every day of my life, surrounding myself with that hope. I have nature that makes and keeps my hope alive. I have a Source that answers my prayers, clearly, daily. I also have humans who make promises come in and out of my life. That makes me smile, and when I look back I see that they are my most variable aspect. Promises are attempts to commit. They are not always kept. Marriage, partnership in business, deals gone sour, all paved with the promises of a human or two. Consider your promises, what did you commit to and succeed or fail at? I have committed to healing, to happiness and to horses, that is where my promise to succeed and remain committed is alive and well. YOU?? Think about your life's time! You will benefit from it somehow, someway, someday.

No comments: