Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Care to dance?

As a kid I did calligraphy and I wrote and framed and hung up on my wall, "those who danced, were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not here/hear the music. It remains on the wall of my bedroom to this day. Over the years I have been invited to dance. Different partners along the way have stepped up and asked, do you care to dance??. I always say sure! Some are fun, some are in need of lessons. I know when we dance together if the relationship will bear fruit or not. I have seen some crazy dancers! And been in quite a few that were not the way I want to dance. I cannot square dance, nor do I jitterbug. I can swing some, and I can still do the splits so I think a more athletic approach to dancing is more to my liking. The most important thing is that we DO DANCE! Sing, dance, laugh out loud and remain here for awhile yet, that's all. So today I will dance as if no one is watching, yet knowing full well that everyone is! Care to join me?

No comments: