Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hope, my gift and my magic.

I can see it. I always could. It is one of the strongest energies on Earth. It comes from a far away place and is a gift to us to keep on keeping on. Some have faith as their magic, some have love as their magic, I just happen to do the HOPE thing. I use it in my work and in my play, it is what gamblers are made of. Stock markets need hopers, farmers need hopers, sick people need hopers too. Visionaries need it most of all. Futures, dreamed of and hoped and prayed for, where they are understood and cherished, not ridiculed or persecuted. Jesus was a hope dude, so were the Marys' he hung with. Hope kept them here and gambling on us mere mortals. Risky business even on a good day. I never give up and I never give in, hopeful all the time that whatever holds my attention will feel it and smile back at me. Do I expect others to get it? YES,I do, yet I don't. It is what it is, and keeping hope alive here, any way I can, my life's work. This world deserves hope, and I deliver it, every day I stay in some small way! HOPE you do to.

No comments: