Monday, June 27, 2016

win/loss

I get a copy every year of my Dakota Prairie Island win/loss record. I have been on that island for a long time, loving the feeling of an old home there and I love all that it offers. It was taken and I could not find it, and then it was sent to me on a message on the phone. An old renter took it. Then he admitted it by showing it to me. I have had things taken along the way, it annoys me, sometimes it makes me down right mad. This however, made me smile. I know we think we have secrets, truth is, that is not true. We are seen, and when the timing is right, we are exposed to others here. I see those lights, sometimes they are blaring and sirens are going off. I know when they shine on someone hiding that it is time to be found is now. Prepare to be found, all of you here are coming in to light of a new way of life here, where truth is all there is and everyone will see it and you, all of you. I call it the emperors new clothes, like the story goes, you are all naked and should be proud to march down the street, nothing left to hide, nothing at all! Welcome to the new age. If you think you have a secret, think again. We all see you!

No comments: