Saturday, June 25, 2016

The force of many

I know I am a force. I have been told that. When I become passionate about something I am energized and forceful, and as a Sagittarian that is something very big. I have had to learn to reckon it, or make sure it is used in balance and for the highest good of all. Authentic nature, in it's purest form has a force, organized and directive. I have that when I choose to. I also know that aligning that force with like minded others, amplifies my energy and takes it into a whole new frequency and intensity. To day find your force within. Get it out in the open so others can see it, and then, align it to something that matches it and optimizes it. It could be a friend, an event or even just a location. I am a force of nature, and living on a 12 horse ranch is sometimes all I can handle. Think about it and then try it! It is how we will change this world of ours and restore her force.

No comments: