Thursday, June 23, 2016

Living the vacation life, every day! Super healthy choice.

I was raised to go on vacation. We had a station wagon and a trailer and a mom who refused to sit still. Down the road we went, all the time. I still squirm on a car ride! I knew it would need to be different for me, so I decided to LIVE a VACATION LIFE too. I chose to live a life that had the beach, the horses, the ski hill, accessible every day. Then I chose to work half time and play the other half. My former partner called it a parade life, and I smiled. I know that seems rare, yet I know humans can do whatever they set their mind to. I know health is a choice, relationships are a choice, and lifestyle and work place is another choice. In the end, you will not wish you had worked harder, you will say..........play may have been a good choice too.

No comments: