Thursday, July 3, 2014

Waking up happy or not?

I was often chosen as the WAKE UP fairy to my Kindergarten mates back in 62. I had an aqua napping rug that I loved, but I rarely rested on it. Miss Davenport would see me awake and alert and give me  the nod, that it was time to get my magic going and wake the other kids up. I loved that, still do. Of all the things I have done, that is truly the stand out of my life here. I was awakened in 87 by two lightworkers who explained that I had requested their visit and the wake up call it gave me, long before I was born here again. I knew that was true, at least I understood why I returned this time. I have spent these years since allowing my wake up to come through me to others, especially as it applies to wellness and wholeness. If you are one of the newly awakened, fantastic! Please start shaking those around you, it is late, and we have so much to do. Waking up happy is the first step and those are the ones we have been waiting for. The rest, well.......nuff said.

No comments: