Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reflection

I am not a rain lover, I will not take a walk in the rain, and if I have to go out in it, I run for the nearest cover. Today, it is raining and my pups needed their morning run. I was up on the porch with my coffee waiting for them to romp through the grass and run and play. I looked up from my book to see them both under my jeep. MOM, it's raining out here, and LOOK we are just like you, under cover. I smiled, everything in my life reflects me back to me, even the tiny little puppies who have known me for only a minute. Look around at your life, it is the mirror of you. Do you like what you see? Do you live and love according to your desire?  Are you happy, joyful really, impressed, excited, inspired or do you think it is time for an upgrade. The reality is YOURS and YOURS alone. No one else is the boss of you or your reality. Your breath is YOU.  THEN your thoughts, then your words, then your deeds. Then your reflection is there right in front of your eyes. Reflect on that for a Sunday Funday!

No comments: