Sunday, July 6, 2014

The life of a Seer

I am a seer. A visual learner. I see fields of energy in designs and shapes and colors. That is my gift and my life here uses it everyday. Explaining to people has never been my way and today that will be different now. I see me in you. The relationship of us together is what comes to me and through me. I am the hopelessly hopeful character of the KSTP lawsuit, that changed much in my world and theirs. I knew from the onset, the sight, the light, the information, that it was a gift to me for the greater good. I know you all see too, own it. Watch the faces of those you meet and greet and see how they light up when you are there. A guy I met yesterday upon his leaving the party, said to the host, keep this one, this lady has some amazing energy and I am so glad she came. My friend smiled and said, of course, I smiled and said thank you. I am so glad you all came, you have amazing skills and abilities and I am anxious and excited to see how they manifest in this world of ours, seers, empaths, clairaudients, clairvoyants and so much more now!

No comments: