Monday, July 28, 2014

Transparency

I am looking through you......remember that song??  It is time to clean it up enough to be able to do that. It takes a self loving person to drop the filters and take down the detour signs. Then and only then can you allow someone to really look in and through. I have spent years looking into ME. I have allowed others a shot at me too. I have hired some, I have invited others. I wanted to know what they saw  when I dropped my guard. I have guards,  giant guardians in my life, placed there long ago. I know them well and use them always. They greet me each morning when I return to my healed and rested body and we chat. Archangel Michael is my boss here. I get my orders from him and in return he keeps a close eye on me. People see him in my field all of the time and some smile and others freak. For you to be able to look through me to my authentic self loving self, I have to ask them to step aside. It takes all the courage I have to allow and invite another human in that close. I know how scarey it is to feel rejected or worse, ditched.  Unlove undoes everything we spend our time putting together. Yet it also offers another chance to begin again. Then with a clean slate, or empty plate, we get to start over again. Transparency by choice allows us a daily update on the whole truth of our own self love and what is it accomplishing. Let's look to and then through, each other now. These times call for open, honest and loving lives and living fully in the light is how we do it. Good luck to us all, it is a worthy endeavor. I will be offering weekend retreats to support this transition for those willing to clean the slate.

No comments: