Friday, July 11, 2014

The Whole of your health, what holistic health really offers

I was at the dentist yesterday, Dr. John Laughlin and I have been friends for many years and together we have assisted many people in their recoveries. I had met with an old client the day before who 11 years ago had been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and opted for holistic health support instead of a Mayo protocol. I looked and smiled and said - you are the reason we do this work. The dad, the husband, the brother, and the son still here living a wonderful life, after the holistic system of healing supported him the way he needed to be. A health trained dentist, naturopath, chiropractor, acupuncturist, healing touch or energy medicine practitioner and a skilled MD, make up my personal team. They keep me tuned up and tuned in to the bigger picture of my own health and balance. I have orchestrated many recoveries like Gary's, putting together the WHOLE team needed for a person to get what they lack. Body, mind and spirit, together in harmony, working in balance and tended to properly will carry you through this life in the way YOU decide. I decided long ago to be well and let the I C of my bladder fade to memory and it took a holistic perspective and a team of healers to bring me to the whole me! Thanks John, you were the dentist who saved my life and I am grateful.

No comments: