Wednesday, July 2, 2014

KIds, horses and the Dakota 38 ride

I learned that the things that fill the hearts of others, fill my heart too. It is so true. When I see joy, or skill, or passion, or desire, I feel it and receive it within. To see another do better and have success adds to my success every time. It is why I chose the health and wellness field to work in. So I could be super healthy!! And I am.  I choose not to embrace failure, it is simply not an option here for me. If it presents itself, which is has, I simply dismiss it from my space. It should be taught that way so that when it  crops up it is mowed down quickly and minimized. Yesterday it was brought to my attention that the memorial ride I support in honor of my family and people has children who because of a lack of horses did not get to ride. WELL, AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT, I JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE A FEW OF THOSE FABULOUS HORSES, AND TEACHING THE CHILDREN TO RIDE THEM IS ONE OF MY GREATEST HEART'S DESIRES. Now that is what I am talking about, share your gifts, that way you will receive maximum benefit!! Simple lesson, well learned and now being shared, I am still teachable, how about you?

No comments: