Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Reflections

They are a gift to us - you of me and me of you. We can not see ourselves clearly, any other way. I watch my passion in your passion, I watch my silliness in your jokes and pranks. I watch my power and capacity to get something done by seeing you DOING it. I know what I am natural at and enjoy, you may be the same only different. I know that what I love about you, I love about me. I have to take the less, the lack and the losses personally as well. That is how we work together to do better. Today look closely at those you choose to be with and see the magic of YOU in them. If you see something not so perfect, change it in YOURSELF. This is a chain reaction of healing that this world deserves now. Meditate on the power of this and then use it for the Highest Good of YOU! I will benefit greatly! Thank you.

No comments: