Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wolves - walk in two worlds at the same time

Why do wolves cull the heard? They see the weak and dark and sick and clean it up. Period. We have been taught to fear this, yet it is a great gift to us. We need to simply understand that we are never ending energy. In our world we hang on to the old junk like that is all there is or will ever be, when the truth is that we have access to new and bright stuff all the time. Letting go is nearly impossible for many people, they keep on with what does not work and wonder why. They feel that trying something new is not in their scope of ability when in truth it is. In seeing energy I would act like a wolf as a child and say what I saw as weak or sick or broken. I was told that was not nice and I should be quiet. OH THAT WAS PAINFUL! I struggle with that mandate, quiet is not in my list of gifts. I would call out when the darkness came, my sister would beg me to be quiet but I could not. I saw predators and lurkers and sickness and old people about to drop dead and young people being abused and after I awhile and alot of beatings, I grew quiet too. Later as a mom my gift would hound me and I became a Naturopath so I could use it under that umbrella. It worked for me. Some see me as a wolf, others as a hawk, still others as a horse and the bear shows up too. Now I am adding the buffalo into my identity, helping to restore abundance on this planet - health, happiness and home! It is there for all who seek it!!! How about that for an old wolf? Find your totems too and see where they support you. It is great to be in harmony with your true nature and nature reflects us to us! Another gift brought to you by Creator.

No comments: