Saturday, October 1, 2011

Winds of change bring winds of fortune!

Some times it takes a storm to stir things up enough to blow away the debris hiding the hidden beauty and potential. When a fire rages or a tornado whips around we see the drama, we get a little freaked out and we begin to pray. Funny how it takes a storm to initiate a prayer, especially a fervent one.

Loss of life and property seem to move us to higher ground. WHY does it take that kind of energy to change us???? I think it is because we are not trained on how to manage our lives and resources in balance, daily. Someone else has been telling you what to do, how to do it and when. Here, take two and call me in the morning! That's what a lot of people are getting now, meds, meds, meds and no real help. If I see a kid on meds I know that is what they were taught by those responsible for teaching them stuff as they grew up. Martini's and affairs and secrets and do as I say, DO NOT EVEN look at what I do, have been a lot of the advice given to them. Then of course we criticize them for their weaknesses and poor choices. How crazy is that?

I, for one, choose now to avoid the storms, I will pray each day fervently for balance in all things, and a gratitude that matches it. PERIOD.

Then I will celebrate that realization by noticing it in everything great or small. NUFF SAID.

Here's to a very Libra October - one filled with harmony, love, justice and balance for all. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: