Thursday, July 7, 2011

DESIGN - PERFECTION

ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH YOUR LIFE, YOUR BODY, YOUR WORK, YOUR LOOKS, YOUR HOME, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS???

If you are, thanks for being in my group. That is truly how I feel every single day.
I love the beauty that surrounds me and radiates from me, I sing beautiful songs and speak words of encouragement and unlimited potential and share my faith and my gifts freely with those interested. Some people love that and flourish in my space, others writhe in pain. That is not my problem, that is theirs. Ugly is a choice, so is nasty, so is lonely and poor and broke and hateful. Just like your weight and your blood sugar and your vision of this planet. I do not see her, Mother Earth, as bad, wrong or broken, I do feel the need to put into to her all of my love and energy in it's purest form. Under that she flourishes too!!!!

You deserve to be healthy, happy and successful, period. God and the Angels are very near to this place with guidance and support like never before. It is a chance to flourish for those who look up, it is a chance to burn out and disappear for those who decide that is their road, reincarnation to another plane. Either way it's all good.

Welcome to my world and Eden restored!! Namaste' Dr.Su

No comments: