Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hopes, dreams and wishes

Thirty five years since high school graduation, hopes, dreams and wishes all tested.
We said last who did you like secretly? Did you grow up to be who you thought you were going to be? Are you content now?

One classmate said to me "well at least you do something good for the world, in reference to my kids and horses programs", I just work.

Hey, there is no such thing as just anything, we all are the same and have exactly the same value as one another. It doesn't matter what we do, you cannot subtract from the energy of anyone. I told another classmate, that I had tried many things and was glad I had not tried many other things but was grateful that others had, so I could learn from their experiences.

We are all in this together, what you do and say is connected to me just as what I do and say is connected to you. You all add value to my life in so many ways. The good, the hopes, the wishes and the dreams, whether complete yet or not still add amazing value. Thank you all for your part in this lifetime here together!!!!

No comments: