Friday, July 1, 2011

Make a plan and hold your vision

Choose now, not what you thought was real or forever or the only way, but what you would dream of. If it is your imagination or your wishes or wants or even your crazy ideas, no matter how wild or unthinkable, if it makes you feel right, see it as an option.

Years ago I watched faith healers alot, my mom took us, some were amazing others were manipulators. I loved the miracle part and the waves of hope that moved through the people. It is the same feeling I get when I watch a hero, be a hero. When someone brave enough to be different, remains different. This is the way of our future, no more rules, all institutions crashing to the ground. These people are ready to be free and create a reality that supports everyone not just the few. Equal rights and equal opportunities and love all around.

Let's focus our vision on the good stuff and let's see what we all together can create!

No comments: