Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Soup

I get asked alot about food. Some people tease me about it, others ask what they should eat and others won't even eat in front of me for fear that I won't approve.
Poppycock!

Your choice, you are what you eat and speak. What goes in and out of the mouth is the rudder of the ship of YOU!

I don't care!

You should.

I teach blood type eating, since in my years of health and wellness it seems to be the simplest and most effective training. Heredity is a big part of you, genetics are evolutionary, so are the enzymes in your guts. Some have more of one then another. I eat beef with great success, I have no success with refined carbs. Melons make me sick but other fruit makes me energetic and lively!

Mammals don't give milk to anyone who is NOT a baby, take a cue from nature and try it without milk, you will love how you feel. Preservatives are for those who do not have refrigerators, I do, so I buy and eat only fresh food. If it stays preserved on the counter, what would it take to unpreserve it in my body, some people are GIANT refrigerators full of undigested preserved food.

Soup can be customized for your digestion and it is so easy to make fresh and full of good stuff, lots of medicine can be put in soup. Herbs, garlic, antioxidants, whole grains,and of course the love from the hands who put it together!!

Simple, and filling and nutritious and one way to get what you need easily. It's soup!!!

No comments: