Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Love justice? I do.

Last week I was notified in a 28 page judgement from Judge Lundell here in St. Croix County, that I my case exposing the Blahas for their lies and their publicity of these lies, was won by me, every single one of 9 counts, hands down a clean sweep.
It has been over two years of hurt and embarrassment and stress beyond my wildest knowing trying to set right such a horrible wrong. Most people when attacked roll over, this time they chose a target who didn't do it. I knew the truth. I helped and only helped these people, all of them, their whole family. Their issues and dramas are their own creation and putting them on TV in the form of lies, outright lies and fiction is against the law! Judge Lundell said SO!! For that I am so grateful.

I have decided now to pray for them more then ever before, as I have been all along. I forgave them the moment they began this debacle, I told them it was only going to roost back on their own doorstep and it has!! What you put out there is now instant karma times 100!!! Their doorstep is now gone under the weight of this judgement.

It is judgment time, on every level, all is being exposed, even my own sister's support of these lies came to the surface via an email to the reporter during this whole case. Wow, you never know who is in your corner and who is not. Good to know though, helped clear up a lot of hidden garbage.

Point - let's just air it all out now, if you have made up a story or tried to hurt someone, tell them the truth, ask for forgiveness and make it up to them. We are not perfect, but we do have free will and using it in the light, with love as the intention and keeping it honest is the only way you will survive, everything else will flush out and away and you will be alone, and lonely and lost.

I love all who stayed with me during this, you are the best I could ever hope for, letters and calls from zillions of you, humans and ancestors and angels alike, thank you Creator for everything, I mean it!!

Namaste' Dr. Su Living in the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE!!!

No comments: