Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hudson Star Observer tells whole truth!!

When I least expect them, miracles appear. Judy Wiff a regional writer reported the events in a 1/2 page article in my local newspaper of the KSTP News Media Slam I took and the defense I mounted against the Blaha's lies.

It just goes to show that we should never give up the faith, someone out there is looking out for us and telling the truth as Judge Lundell stated it..

I have been blessed my whole life and I know it, but it is these gifts that still marvel me and make me very humble and grateful. Many have stepped up now after reading this and said they were rooting for Naturopathy and me the entire fight and will continue to until it is fully settled or the end comes, which ever comes first!!
Here's too a quick end!!

Thank you Judy, who ever you are, I appreciate your article. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: