Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Authentic Self emerges now

How many of you feel separated from others by your beliefs, or your heritage, or your family challenges????

Did your skin color, or IQ, or athletic ability make you feel alone, either at the top or at the bottom???

I know many unique characters who are very very lonely, who I think are so cool because they are so unique.

In the 6th grade my classmate Brad had Progeria, the aging disease. It disfigured him horribly, yet beneath the droopy skin and shaved head was a kid, just like me. I liked him, I saw his aura and knew he was wonderful. I got to be his friend and protected him from the bullies. I took a few blows on his behalf because I felt stronger and more able to handle it. My teacher was mean to me instead of intolerant of him. That was better for both of us and we were a team all year.

We have all done that, taken the blows for our choices. I do everyday, since my way is not the norm. I love that I am unique and rare, I make no excuses for my heritage, my spirituality and my gifts. I also am willing now more then ever before to be authentic. I don't care what others think, in the end it is only me and my Creator who get to have an opinion. I will work toward that gladly each day of my life.

Be who you really are, don't give to the influence of those who waste their time trying to influence you. Influence yourself Use your gift of intuition to decide who you really are and then be it for you and for your Creator, everything else will fall into place or fall away. Good Luck, Dr. Su

No comments: