Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dim Bulbs

I explained my perspective about auras to some one who took offense to what I see. Isn't that interesting? I do not see what others see, can't do it. I may ask from time to time about their view but really it is none of my business. In my work I have to take a good look at each person as they present themselves. I use my inner and outer vision to see the light, the wattage so to speak. Some folks come in bright and light and eager, others not so bright. I call them the dim bulbs. The feeder lines to their field of energy are plugged or even disconnected altogether.
The body needs nourishment to create enough energy to create light around it and in it, food, water, exercise and rest, all imperative, and then the belief piece and all it has to add in. If you believe you are healed, you are, if you believe you are beautiful, you are, if you believe you are lucky, you are. So it goes. The more optimism and joy added in the brighter the light gets.

There is no excuse not be be bright by changing your beliefs to brighter views. They are the views of self. Surround yourself with those who are also bright and leave those behind who choose the dimmer switch. They can drag you down to their level very quickly and there you are in the dark again. Drinking heavily dissipates the aura, that is why you are tired the next day and probably did or said something you wouldn't do sober. That is the reality of the light you carry and the use of it.
A bar at the end of the evening is one large but very dim bulb, with all rules of love and life and protection and positiveness abandoned. Very risky, many struggle.

You are the captain of your own ship, sail it into bright light and calm seas with a view of the horizon of love, faith and hope, your light will brighten with each step forward. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: