Wednesday, March 4, 2020

What DO YOU WANT to do when you grow up?

Kids get asked that question over and over. I never knew. I simply wanted to have fun. SO I DID THAT. My work was fun, my kids were fun, my friends were fun, and every where I went I had fun. My friend said once, YOU CAN MAKE A FRIEND ON AN EMPTY ELEVATOR. I can and I do. I see fields of energy, I know where to go to have fun, or adventure, or even danger once in awhile. I know when I am about to be bitten, and I back away. When I grow up I want to teach you the same fun way to live. Healthy is fun, successful is fun, proud of yourself is fun, and taking risks is fun too. I will teach the gift of the geomancer, the water witch gift. Some people have it born in, others must develop it. It will offer so much light and positive direction now that we can not delay any longer. To know what is RIGHT for YOU, and not to judge how it would be for me, is a big part of learning to navigate and decipher energy. Then you can decide the best choice for you easily. I can find an ember in a dead fire. It is time to share the power of that energy, and it ability to be available to all. Free, and in time to save the world, I sure HOPE SO! It is time we all grow up, and learn what we need to take our planet back from the brink. OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN DESERVE THIS! So when they GROW UP, it is all good!

No comments: