Saturday, March 21, 2020

Pre-Vail ing - Pre-Veiling

The veil of forgetfulness is a product of this matrix. Earth is a challenge. Coming here and prevailing is the potential. If you knew you were infinite and eternal from the get-go, you may not be the right person for this place. There are many mansions out there. Earth was separate. A different lesson. Some felt like prisoners, some felt like slaves, some felt like over-lords and others felt nothing at all. It was 3-d. In a 12-d universe, 3-d seems very primary. Ihis is primary. Mother, father, child are the primary figures here and learning that is the key. Humans forgot that. Babies abandoned, families shattered, anger and blame stoke the fire of the day, fanned by guilt, deep within the soul. Today, know you pre-veiled. Meditate on who you are and where you came from. Take notes, dream dreams, day dreams and night dreams. See what you love, embrace it. My last life here before now, I was a Native Woman, a buffalo lady, a rider, a swimmer, a daughter, a sister, a mother and wife, and a diplomat. I was in both worlds of Indians and Whites, and in the end I went home. I am here with those passions, those experiences and those are not what I needed to learn, I already knew them. In this lifetime I needed to learn, wellness and unity and awe! Then to share it freely with those interested. I have prevailed. You will too. AHO!

No comments: