Thursday, March 12, 2020

In the LIGHT you are safe

I am a night shift worker. I got that assignment when I was 16. A dream traveler with out restriction. I know human beings are being corralled by fear. I know who pushes that agenda. I took after them, mass media, 12 years ago, to put my vision into the law of light here. It is law of the land now. No ambush journalism tactics are legal now. When you feel cornered and filled with doubt, move out and in to the light. A sunny day, a warm breeze, a happy group of people, a concert or art show, or a library filled with information. In the light you will feel safe. You will be seen and yes, we will see YOU. You can move about and offer yourself to those that you resonate with. If you feel sick or scared, get into the sun/son. Your liver will trigger your defense. It will filter and fever you clear. It is the shield you need, it is your pride and your ego place. No shame can pass through it. Let it do it's job. Take an epsom salt or clay bath, take some time off, take yourself into the quiet of the knowing that NO can be your answer to fear. You have the power and the authority deep within. I know that for sure, I have been there and done that with YOU for 30 years, and I AM so proud of your willing spirits and your brave hearts. It is as it should be, and where we go ONE< we go ALL> Stand in the light and laugh and love your chance to SHINE> you are safe now.

No comments: