Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Where is WHENCE?!

I know some good scripture. And the one that says, FROM WHENCE MY HELP COMETH, has been a keeper. Where is whence? It is inside of us. That light, that spark, the energy that we bring to this world in this life is from WHENCE. My history or actually, her-story, requires that I remember that. Earth is a short piece of being alive. Whence is the beginning. The central SUN/SON is beyond seeing with our real eyes. It is a place we remember with the third eye within our head. It is a vibrant source of seeing more, or differently than just a beginner human does. As I sat one day with the Christed One, we spoke of WHENCE. I then thought maybe I should return there. He said - NOT YET, but it is always there for you when you need to remember. I returned here instead. I did however feel relieved that WHENCE was always available when I needed to go HOME. How do we feel that knowing and the peace/piece that comes with it. It is called MEDITATION. It requires 20 minutes of quiet, no yapping, no thinking, just being. Find a corner, a chair, a rock, what ever you like, I like the back of a horse. Ask the beings from whence, to show you. In pictures you can see, with sounds you can hear/here, in words YOU can understand. It is abundantly clear to me, this is important now. YOU ALL DESERVE TO know/no HOW VITAL YOU ARE TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS WORLD. Whence is there when it is time, for now, just know that this is where help comes from! And you helping you, helps us all. We are all related. Megwitch.

No comments: