Wednesday, March 18, 2020

In LIMBO

Not being Catholic, or even religious, limbo is a foreign place to me. Last night in my dream, I went there. It is real.I could not touch the ground in any way, or in my familiar dimensions. I felt like a puppet on a string for a moment. I know that is how humanity is feeling right now. So here is how I handled it in my dream. I felt it, I acknowledged it, and then, I thanked it for it's showing of itself to me. I Am Sensitive, but not fearful. I am a mother, a sister, a grandmother, a citizen and a lightworker. All of those feet on the ground give me a reason to be me, healthy, happy and whole. Get grounded, in your home, with your tribe, with your self love and your vision of safe and warm, full and in charge of your own reality. Simple meditation will give you the access to the healing energy of grounding yourself. It is the gift of this time here. Use it, and use it well, it will not come again for a very long time.

No comments: