Monday, March 30, 2020

Funny how life is...

In life there is life. In fear there is less and loss. I know that we are feeling the effects of fear as it is being broadcast widely. Let me help a little bit. Whether you believe in the bigger picture or not, IT believes in us. The Sun/Son, the light and the heat of it, heal/heel humans. Get well heeled. Say it again and again. I am WELL HEALED/HEELED. It will ground you here on earth, connect to the path you need to be on and you will look good while you are doing it! I say there are never enough jackets or boots, those are the two articles of outer wear that I use and love to wear/where. I am well/heeled/healed. I have been for quite awhile. Today however, I am barefoot. Getting outside in the sunlight of spring, walking on the ground and letting the heat warm my heart, my soul and make me smile is the best medicine I have. Funny how life is, free and easy, barefoot and beautiful. Enjoy the day. You are fine! So am I!